Explore Bullseye In-Studio Experience
Join us in Portland, Oregon for the
Explore Bullseye In-Studio Experience!!
June 25 - June 29, 2020
***Depart June 24, return June 30.***The 5-day Explore Bullseye In-Studio Experience includes:
- Over 5 hours of studio time each day. Learn glass techniques in Bullseye's Research & Education Department
- Projects include On Edge using your hand cast sheet glass, Under Pressure, Harnessing Flow, and Painting with Glass!
- Tour of the Bullseye Factory and Bullseye Studio Architectural Fabrication department
- Tour of Glass Gallery and/or Portland Gardens
- Opportunity to hand cast two sheets of your very own glass on the Bullseye Factory casting floor and create a project using your glass
- Opportunity to hand-select glass from the Bullseye's 'Bull Pen'
- Six nights' accommodation at the Inn at Northrup Station
- Six Breakfasts & Five lunches
- Two all expenses paid group dinners
- Happy Hour tour of Bullseye Founders Dan and Lani's home
- Transportation between the hotel and the Bullseye Factory each day, and to evening events
- Meryl Raiffe to be your companion and host
Airfare to Portland, transportation to and from the airport, additional snacks, meals & entertainment are not included.
Total Cost: $3750. A 50% deposit of $1875.00 is required to hold your spot. The balance is due on April 15, 2020.
If something comes up and you need to cancel:
Cancellation at least 60 days before departure:
Deposit is forfeited unless we can fill your spot from the waiting list. You will then be refunded, less a $200 registration fee.
Cancellation after April 15, 2020:
Full payment is forfeited unless we can fill your spot from the waiting list. Then you will be refunded, less a $200 registration fee.
Great time, great opportunity! Sign up now!