Uvongo Bowl with Wavy Rim (UVW)
Uvongo 'wavy' bowl,with softly flowing uneven rim rising to 3 peaks. 20.9" dia x 3.9" deep
- Uvongo Molds are designed with a thick, solid foot.
- Made to fuse and slump in one step.
- Try layering different colored glass for a paperweight-like effect.
- Cutouts on the skirt of the mold allow for increased air flow and make it easier to place the mold into and remove it from the kiln.
- Each mold has an interior foot or foot ring for stability and a more finished look to the final piece.
- Ventilation holes are pre-cast in to reduce stress in the clay after it's been fired and positioned for optimal slumping results.
- Wide rims on the top allow for accurate placement of your glass, more even slumping and correct proportions in your finished piece.
How to clean your slumping and casting molds:
We Also Recommend