Mini Professional Lathe
The Mini Professional Glass Lathe is the answer small and intricate piece workers are seeking. With the precision and look of the Professional Lathe in mind, the Mini lathe is a great, low cost, small scale option. The ultra precise model allows the user to grind, engrave, and polish all on one miniature, table top sized unit. This machine comes mounted on Covington’s signature Lam-I-Cushion base, a splash pan and hood with water manifold and valve attached, instructions, and product guarantee.
- 1” Stainless Steel – Turned, Ground & Polished Shaft with a ½” turned down and threaded end to accept smaller accessories.
- Variable speed control from 0 to 1800 rpm DC motor and controller
- 110V, 60Hz
- Holds up to 4” wheels
- Plumbing kit sold separately
- Powder coated for durability
- Machined out of aircraft quality billet aluminum
- Optional Jacob’s chuck on the end for very small precision grinding
- Catch pan and hood
- Machine is mounted to a solid base
A Flat Fee of $250 will be added to all Glass Equipment from Covington.
All Equipment must be ordered separately.
Please allow additional 12-16 weeks for shipping.All Equipment will be shipped from the Covington Warehouse in Idaho.