12" Single Speed 1080rpm Beveler/Grinder
The 12" Single Speed Grinder/Beveler is a versatile unit designed to grind, shape, and polish small pieces of glass. Flat diamond discs are the cleanest, fastest way to make glass bevels. This unit runs at 1080rpm and includes a 12" blanched and micro-ground steel plate that allows magnets to attach securely. A 1" brass centering pin aligns magnet easily. The brush and removable stainless steel splashguard allow larger pieces to be worked while keeping water splash to a minimum. This unit is made with 11-gauge box tubing and 16-gauge removable side panels topped with heavy duty powder coatings. The side panels are easy to remove making maintenance and lubrication simple. This machine accepts 5/8"-11RH male threading tools and adapters.
- Aluminum water manifold controls fluid flow
- Heavy welded steel chassis with stainless steel catch pan
- ½ hp motor
- Available in 110V or 220V, 50Hz or 60Hz
- Shaft will accept 5/8”-11RH male accessories
- 1” stainless steel shaft with welded flange
- Heavy-duty ball bearing
- Center Water Feed
All Equipment must be ordered separately.