18" Single Speed Beveler/Grinder
The 18" Beveler/Grinder is a versatile unit designed to cold-work pieces of glass. With the appropriate accessories, this unit will grind, shape, and polish your pieces. Flat diamond discs are the cleanest, fastest way to make glass bevels. There are several features built into this single speed lapping unit, including a water sleeve that allows water to come up through the shaft center and disperse from the middle of the plate, and an overhead loc-line® water supply. It also has a 5/8"-11RH female thread that accepts a variety of different diamond finishing tools. An optional male-to-male brass fitting for female threads is also available. The bearings have been set 11" apart on the shaft to give rigidity and stability to the 18" blanched and precision ground plate. A wash-down motor and controller are perfect for wet environments. This unit is made with 11-gauge box tubing and 16-gauge removable side panels topped with heavy-duty powder coating.SKU: 5066HG
- Water Supply Feeds Through Shaft Center
- Aluminum Water Manifold Controls Fluid Flow
- Heavy Welded Steel Chassis with Stainless Steel Catch Pan
- 1hp, 3 Phase, Wash-Down
- Variable Speed Motor and Controller Available in 110V or 220V, 50Hz or 60Hz
- Shaft Will Accept 5/8"-11RH Male Accessories
- 1" Stainless Steel Shaft with Welded Flange
- Heavy Duty Ball Bearing
- *Cannot be used on a GFI circuit
All Equipment must be ordered separately.
Please allow additional 12-16 weeks for shipping.All Equipment will be shipped from the Covington Warehouse in Idaho.