24" Single Speed Horizontal Beveler/Grinder
The 24" Single Speed Grinder/Beveler is a versatile unit designed to grind, shape, and polish large pieces of glass. Flat diamond discs are the cleanest, fastest way to make glass bevels. The single speed unit includes a 24" blanched and micro-ground plate that has been powder coated to resist rusting while still allowing a magnet to be securely attached. A 1" brass centering pin aligns magnet easily. The brush and removable stainless steel splashguard allow larger pieces to be worked while keeping water splash to a minimum. This unit is made with 11-gauge box tubing and 16-gauge removable side panels topped with heavy-duty powder coatings. The side panels are easy to remove making maintenance and lubrication simple. This machine accepts 5/8"-11RH male threading tools and adapters.
- Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Shaft
- Will Accept 5/8"-11RH Male Accessories
- 1" Stainless Steel Shaft with Welded Flange
- Aluminum Water Manifold with Flexible Water Hose
- Heavy Welded Steel Chassis with Stainless Steel Catch Pan
- 1-1/2hp, Single Speed Motor with Water Resistant Switch Cord
- Water Supply Feed Through Shaft Center
All Equipment must be ordered separately.
Please allow an additional 2-4 weeks for shipping.All Equipment will be shipped from the Covington Warehouse in California.