24" Variable Speed Horizontal Beveler/Grinder
The 24" Beveler/Grinder is a versatile unit designed to cold-work pieces of glass. With the appropriate accessories, this unit will grind, shape, and polish large work pieces. Flat diamond discs are the cleanest, fastest way to make glass bevels. There are several features built into this variable-speed lapping unit, including a water sleeve that allows water to come up through the shaft center and disperse from the middle of the plate, and an overhead loc-line water supply. It also has a 5/8"-11RH female thread that accepts a variety of different diamond finishing tools. An optional male-to-male brass fitting for female threads is also available. The speed control allows speed ranges from 200rpm to 1100rpm. The bearings have been set 11" apart on the shaft to give rigidity and stability to the blanched and precision ground, 24" plate. A wash-down motor and controller are perfect for wet environments. This unit is made with 11-gauge box tubing and 16-gauge removable side panels topped with heavy-duty powder coatings.
- Water Supply Feeds Through Shaft Center
- Aluminum Water Manifold Controls Fluid Flow
- Shaft Will Accept 5/8"-11RH Male Accessories
- 1" Stainless Steel Shaft with Welded Flange
- Heavy Duty Ball Bearing
- Heavy Welded Steel Chassis with Stainless Steel Catch Pan
- 1-1/2hp, 3Phase, Wash-Down Variable Speed Motor and Controller
- Available in 220V, 50Hz
- *Cannot be run on a GFI circuit
All Equipment must be ordered separately.
Please allow an additional 2-4 weeks for shipping.All Equipment will be shipped from the Covington Warehouse in California.