Studio Glass Cutter
This is the Ferrari of glass cutters. If you're looking for the most accurate cuts you can make, this is the system for you.
It is designed to mount to an existing work table and comes with the required mounting hardware and detailed instructions. The cutting action is smooth and effortless. The Studio Series glass cutters excel at cutting glass strips, squares, and rectangles for large and small projects.
- The 24″ (609 mm) Studio Glass Cutter has a 19″ (482 mm) cutting width.
- The 30″ (761 mm) Studio Glass Cutter has a 25″ (635 mm) cutting width.
- The 36″ (914 mm) Studio Glass Cutter has a 31″ (787 mm) cutting width.
- The 48″ (1219 mm) Studio Glass Cutter has a 43″ (1092 mm) cutting width.
- Cutting Head - Toyo TC-17 (Included, good head for thick glass)
- Cutter Assembly - Anodized aircraft grade aluminum
- Precision Steel Shaft
- Mounting Hardware Included
We Also Recommend